Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mug'brownie


2 Minute Mug Brownie

We had a mug brownie last. And it was delicious and SO easy, dangerously easy.

There are other recipes, that may be better but I liked this one because I've almost memorized it and I only need my measuring spoons, a fork for stirring, and a mug. I found it on Pinterest if you want to check it out.

Mug Brownie

4 tbs flour
4 tbs sugar
2 tbs cocoa
2 tbs veg. oil
2 tbs water or coffee
pinch of salt

Mix dry first, then add the liquids and microwave for 30 seconds at a time till it is done. Mine took only 1 minute!!

The result is a hot and gooey brownie, made even better with ice cream on top :)

2 comments:

Janet said...

sounds scruptious, can i come over for some???

Brooke A. Jeffrey said...

love this! and definitely gonna try it :)