Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Treasured Word


As you know, Andy and I were both apart of the Navigators, a college ministrty. They also place a high importance on scripture memory. The Navigators use a Topical Memory System (TMS) with different "packs" or verses sorted by topic. 

Anyways, a few months ago I decided to make a new TMS pack (or verse card holder) to replace my old from college. I really liked how it turned out and Andy encouraged me to try and sell some.

So that is what I am doing! And why I have been MIA for awhile. I started Treasured Word on Etsy, a site that sells handmade items.

Here are a few pics:


...


...


...



Enjoy!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Cute, Kellie!! I may just have to buy some! Now, where would be a place to find the Scripture cards?

Kellie Jeffrey said...

click on Topical Memory System if you want to buy Nav ones, or google it and you can find free options, or I have a PDF for blank ones that you fill out yourself...