Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Happy Spring Break! (at least for me :))

I am still staying busy though. I made this table runner this week using stationary that I received. It looked so pretty I thought it would make a good stencil. And it did! Except for the fact that it is made out of paper and get soggy when wet. :)


A few coats of modge podge and I am good to go!


It took a lot longer than I thought it would, but I am really happy with how it turned out.


Do you see the beautiful flowers my love got me?



He sneaked out early Thursday morning and I woke up to these beauties and McDonalds. And we had a lovely breakfast with tea before work.

...



And...tomorrow we are leaving for...Harry Potter World!!!!!!

It is us and two other couples taking a road trip to Orlando.
I am SO excited, if you can't tell. I am a huge fan (more of the books than movies, but I love them all).  If you have not read the books then you should, because they're awesome!

We'll see you all when we get back!




2 comments:

Kate said...

ok, that is a super good idea. jenny sent me acard awhile back that has a similar flower pattern on it. i'm totally gonna copy you. and also, have a fun fun road trip! sounds awesome. can't wait to see pictures. we all send our love.

Kellie Jeffrey said...

:) I got mine from Jenny too. And from someone else so I was able to make a longer stencil. Definitely modge podge it before you use it or else it will start to fall apart! love you!