Thursday, August 18, 2011

Can we take all y'all back with us?

We're back! The wedding was beautiful. I mean magazine worthy! Greg and Brooke did an amazing job. We're are so happy to be apart of it and loved seeing all the family get together to celebrate them. 

Me with the best man :)

Greg giving his toast to his beautiful bride. He was at a loss for words. So sweet. 

Here's just a glimpse into the bachelor party. I won't go into detail :)


Though the best part was hanging out with the fam:





We miss you guys and wish we were closer. But for now we are happy to be home, just the two of us.


2 comments:

Kate said...

We miss you so much too!. Thank the Lord for SKYPE! But I really hope that it won't be long till we see you again. Love you, Kellie and Andy.

Betty said...

It was so good to see you both in Calif!! The time is never long enough, but I will forever laugh thinking of the test Andy participated in on Monday :)
KJ, I hope the new job goes well. xoxo