Sunday, October 2, 2011

Table



We have a table! One of Andy's co-workers just got a new table and asked us if we wanted their old one...for free!!


Here it is with the leaf in it. And while we are so grateful for this gift, I'm even more excited about painting it! I was thinking maybe a light periwinkle. But then I googled periwinkle and I don't think periwinkle is what I think it is. Anyways, maybe a light blue or green, definitely not a dark color. There is really nothing else to worry about matching too just something to lighten up the room.

**We just went to Lowe's and this is what we got! Though it looks a lot lighter in person...oh well :) I'll post pictures after we paint. I'm just doing the table for now, and am still deciding on the chairs.



4 comments:

jenny said...

Darling! Ooh... I can't wait to see it in person - next weekend!! :-) I vote for red/multi-colored chairs. But Trav would hate that... so I understand if you do too. :)

Kate said...

Hip Hip Hooray! That table is awesome. And I love the paint color you chose. My vote for chair color is a white. Not stark white, but creamy white. And then you can accent with any color centerpieces you choose. You can switch with your mood. I love the color youre gonna paint it, I want to re-do mine now! :)

Kellie Jeffrey said...

Thanks! :) I like the chair color idea Kate (sorry Jen) but is it weird that I think I would like one red one and the rest white? Maybe I just want a red chair...

donnasue said...

Does that mean you hate my wooden table? Should i be painting mine? What is your honest opinion, no holding back now...:)