Sunday, April 29, 2012

A renter's garden: before

I have been wanting to start a garden for a long time now. But we were always about to move, moving at an inconvenient, or no good yard space to plant one.


Then I read on pinterest about planting  potatoes in a bag. Well if you can plant potatoes then you certainly plant other things right? And if they are in a bag then you can move them right?!


So that's what I did. :)

All you do is put dirt in a bag and then plant like normal. The bags are really good for the plants since they have excellent drainage. And you don't have to buy potting soil since the bags have a good flow of oxygen.

Here is my garden. These are the before pictures


It has been about a month now. And the plants are doing great! So great that I added six more bags! I show the after pictures tomorrow. :)

No comments: